If you want to live and work in Australia and are looking for some advice we can assist you with this.

In NSW, you are entitled to free services of migration lawyers and agents through Visa Assist. Click here for more details: https://www.unionsnsw.org.au/free_visa_advice_and_help/

In other states we can guide you towards experts who won’t overcharge you.

For more information, contact us today.
Join Now

Become a Member of YPA

We are a strong network of 25,000 professionals who work together for a better deal for all our members.

Join Now